"Father"- a word which is spontaneously rendered to my heart with every single breath of mine. Many people say that the person who is one of the most important persons of my life is now in a new world where there lies eternal peace though I do believe he lied, lies and will lie in my heart and in my world for an everlasting peroid. This honourable person and that word are blended to each other and so I know this honourable person as my father who is really a great personality whose moral and ideal has ascended him to such a place where only great men can be stabled.
What can I write about such a great man? It will never be finished the utterance of those very unfading moments. Simply speaking I must admit every father loves his children and also do his best for their welfare. So, what the difference? I don't know actually. But like every child my father is the best of all to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment